Top Six Search Marketing Tips For Small Business Websites in 2016
Top Six Search Marketing Tips For Small Business Websites in 2016:
- Share your websites on social media (Facebook, Twitter, G+) and ask friends to actually view/read through the pages of content on your website. This will create social signals to your site and help reduce your bounce rate.
- Add unique images with an ALT tag on every single page of your website.
- Tell your entire story and support it with verifiable images, videos & content. Check out our awesome corporate portrait video done by the one and only Chance McClain with Texas Chance Productions below!
- Shorter domain URL’s generally rank better
- Know what the capacity and speed is of your hosting server. Faster page load speeds increase user experience and typically get ranking rewards by search engines. Godaddy will work just fine if the server is a good enough server.
- Have titles to the different sections of content on your website’s pages.
Small Business Website Ranking Tips 2016
Friendly reminder, ranking a website for search terms relevant to your business takes time and effort. Honestly, this quick list of tips could be significantly larger if we had time.
Need help with your small business search rankings? We’d love to help! Give our local Houston area team a call today!