Local SEO Tips Tricks Kicks & Picks For The Small Biz Connoisseurs
Ready To Chat About SEO?
We aren’t perfect, but here’s a few local SEO tips that may help out. Let’s face it, who can honestly master all search engine algorithms over night?
That said, don’t ever believe any company who cold calls you and guarantees page 1 rankings on Google by next month.
- Search optimization is ever changing
- There isn’t a definitive playbook
- There is historical data
- Guarantees cannot be made
- SEO takes time & maintenance
- Controlling the competition is not an option
- Algorithm updates happen much more than you may think or be told
So, what can help & hurt your web presence?
Local SEO Tips & Tricks
- A good clean site
- Quality content
- Alt tagged images
- Reputable keyword anchor links
- Uniform local citations
- Mobile friendliness
- History & credibility
- Proper title, meta & descriptive tags
- Social signals & more
- Mobile fail via Google Mobile Test
- Page load speed errors via Google Developers Console
- Not enough credible content
- Using all stock images
- Zero linking across the web & much more
Here are some tools that we’ve found to be helpful for beginners with SEO:
- ManageWP can help you keep your site up to date and secure
- Agency Analytics is a helpful tool to monitor your search rankings
- Bing Webmaster Tools can help you point out errors within your coding
Hope that helps to get you started for now friends! Follow our blog for more exciting tips and tricks to come!